Square Mile Coffee Roasters is a multi-award-winning coffee roasting company based in East London. We are focused on providing support to businesses that wish to serve the best coffee they can. We want to make London famous for good coffee. We source, buy, import, roast and deliver the best coffee we can get a hold of, and we never stop asking ourselves how we can make it even better.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Account Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for the ongoing support, retention and growth of our existing wholesale customer base.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Deliver excellent protocols to ensure our customer base receives remarkably outstanding care
- Promote and deliver excellent customer support to wholesale customers, in line with our values
- Work closely with our training department to ensure our wholesale customers are receiving the best possible training and achieving excellent outcomes
- Liaise with the Marketing and Strategy team on product launches
- Ad hoc projects and occasional cover for wholesale processing
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Proven expertise in creating and implementing successful account planning strategies
- Client management skills incorporating a customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and flexibility are required in order to function in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, with a diligent and proactive approach to their work with demonstrable evidence as a business partner to a variety of stakeholders
- Able to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
Although this position is mainly worked between Monday to Friday, evening and weekend work may sometimes be required.
On occasion national and international travel will be required for the role.
The successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing coffee training and time to attend weekly team cuppings
- 28 paid holidays plus public/bank holidays
- Generous pension package
- Working within a passionate team
- Lots of coffee to drink!
To apply, please send a CV and short cover letter explaining why you would like this role and why you would be a great candidate for this role through this website by 9.00am on Monday 25th September 2023. Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to those going forward to the interview stage.