Square Mile Coffee Roasters is a multi-award-winning coffee roasting company. Offering a dedicated wholesale service, we supply coffee worldwide to like-minded, quality-focused cafes and businesses. On a mission to share and foster a global coffee culture, we also ship beans to homes around the world through our webshop and subscription service.
To help us engage and delight our customers, we’re looking for a junior creative to take on the role of content creator. Working on the Marketing & Strategy team, our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is an original thinker, sharp visual communicator, and content writer with a passion for digital media.
A driven self-starter, you’ll be comfortable in starting your new role working remotely.
Job Role will include but is not limited to:
- Work closely with Marketing and Strategy to produce concepts and content for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Create and implement tailored marketing content based on creative briefs and individual campaign requirements.
- Plan and where possible execute photo and video shoots for campaigns and general marketing communications.
- Manage social media calendars and campaigns.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy where appropriate.
- Align with other departments to amend ideas in line with campaign objectives.
- Create and present content from conception to completion for multiple projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Digital know-how and experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK.
The successful candidate will get:
- Competitive salary.
- 28 paid holidays plus public/bank holidays.
- Working within a passionate team.
- Ongoing coffee training.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio, and short cover letter explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role, and why you would like to work with us.
Although we would like to acknowledge all the applications we receive, we can only respond to those who qualify for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.