As one of the world’s leading coffee roasters, we work closely with farmers and producers around the world to source and roast the cleanest, sweetest, freshest coffee possible. Serving it to the highest possible standards across our London coffeebars, we also deliver it through the doors of our online and subscription customers each and every week and to our extensive list of wholesale partners across the globe.
Based as close as 50 metres to our Bethnal Green Roastery and as far flung as Beirut, the Middle East and and Singapore, our wholesale partners range from independent cafes and cofffeebars through to the world’s best restaurants and hotels. Alongside the best coffee possible, we support them through the provision of world-class training, ongoing technical support and exceptional service.
As our wholesale department continues to grow, we want to ensure the quality of our account management continues to match the quality of our product. That’s why we’re looking for a Wholesale Account Manager, charged with supporting our broad range of worldwide partners.
A dynamic role in a growing team, the candidate will work closely with our sales, product and operations departments, providing the perfect platform to continue building an exciting career in coffee with an inspiring, desirable brand.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Wholesale Account Manager, you will report directly to our COO and be expected to:
- Retain and strengthen our existing wholesale partner base. Managing and developing our existing relationships via telephone, email, site visits and support materials with a view to providing an exemplary standard of service and creating new business opportunities.
- Identify ways we can better support our partners’ businesses. A key responsibility of the Account Manager will be assisting our wholesale partners in the quality and consistency of their coffee service and helping them to drive their bottom line.
- Act as the bridge between our partners and our roastery. You’ll be our liaison, ensuring requirements are clearly communicated from and to both parties. You’ll also ensure that any problems and complaints are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Update, analyse and report on partner accounts information and sales. Liaising with our Accounts Department, you’ll be expected to monitor and report on sales performance and identify areas in which revenues can be improved. You’ll also be tasked with ensuring contact details are kept up-to-date.
- Maintain an active knowledge of our product range. Not limited to our seasonal coffee range, this will also include detailed knowledge on our range of brewing hardware and accessories, and coffee machinery (including, but not limited to, La Marzocco, Fetco, Nuova Simonelli and Mazzer).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one year experience in sales or business development is essential.
- Experience of working with specialty coffee, particularly in a café, coffeebar or hospitality environment.
- An ability to maintain confidence in all matters relating to coffee and Workshop Coffee.
- Experience with order management, ecommerce platforms, shipping and logistics software desirable.
- Excellent English language communication and computer skills.
- Fastidious punctuality and attention to detail.
- A love of great coffee and the desire to always be better.
- The world’s best coffees, brewed up all day, every day for you to enjoy throughout the working day
- Discount on food and non-alcoholic drinks in our coffeebars for you and a guest.
- A 250g bag of our freshly roasted, seasonal coffee to take home to brew each week.
- Employee and friends and family discounts in our Online Shop and on our Subscription Membership.
- Competitive benefits, compensation package and a great growth opportunity.
To apply for the position, send a copy of our CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining your reason(s) for applying and what you feel makes you well-suited to the role. The subject of your email should be ‘Wholesale Partner Account Manager at Workshop Coffee’ and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.