PLOT is a forward-thinking new roasting company based in Woolwich, South East of London. Our mission is to become industry leaders and for the name PLOT to become synonymous with quality, precision, style and reliability.
We are looking for the right person to join our small but experienced team of coffee professionals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to help establish a business in a highly competitive market. The successful applicant will drive sales to a range of business, from quality focussed independents to large multi–site operations and be the point of contact for our existing accounts. To be successful in this position you will need to be ambitious, self-motivated, have great interpersonal skills and have experience in the specialty industry. Some sales and marketing experience are a major advantage but creativity is essential.
You will be based at our roasting facility and training centre in Woolwich and work closely with our Head Roaster and production team.
• Setting up and driving new wholesale business to specialty focussed businesses • Be the main point of contact for all sales queries • Establish and maintain good business and customer relationships with our existing customers • Driving social media marketing • Assisting in planning and execution of industry focused events such as cuppings and coffee festivals (this may involve some weekend work) • Being creative and open minded about new marketing opportunities • Keeping abreast of best practices and industry trends • Continuously striving to improve
• A passion for great coffee • Highly motivated and target driven • Time management • Organisational skills • A commitment to excellent customer service • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Superb interpersonal skills • Openness to feedback • Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook • Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices • Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer:
• Competitive base salary and sales commission • Training and education (SCA CSP modules: Barista, Brewing, Green Coffee, Sensory, Roasting) • Career progression • Small but very passionate team • A fun and rewarding working environment
2-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation and job matching support.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work