WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE AT THIS LINK:
Campbell & Syme is a leading specialty roaster based in a newly extended space in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire. We also have a coffee bar in East Finchley, north London.
As a steadily growing operation we are looking to add a new team member to our roastery team.
The role will be for 35 hours a week, plus overtime
We would love someone who is:
- Passionate (about coffee, hospitality & food)
- Self-motivated and has attention to detail (can-do attitude)
- Confident with customers and professional when dealing with issues.
- Wants to learn (curious personality, interest in learning about coffee and looking after people)
- Reliable and supportive (on time, working as a part of the team rather than an individual)
Skills & qualifications:
- Excellent customer service
- Interest in cupping, roasting and coffee production and distribution
- Previous roastery experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Fun and friendly working atmosphere
- Ongoing training and support
- Competitive salary (min £12.00 per hour, increasing with experience and attainment)
- Opportunity to be a part of fantastic coffee driven and quality focused team
- 5.6 weeks of paid holidays
- Packing coffee for dispatch
- Organising deliveries for wholesale orders, online orders as well as for our retail site
- Off-loading pallets of coffee and other general deliveries (upto 70kg sacks)
- Cleaning and maintenance of the roastery, office and stores
- Training to roast on both the Giesen W15 and Diedrich IR-12 for production
- Preparing weekly quality control cuppings
- General cleaning and maintaining of the Roastery site
Please just fill out the jotform and we will get back to you!