IKAWA Sample Roasters are used in over 80 countries worldwide, and we have 9 resellers partners representing us in 13 countries worldwide. As we seek to grow and become a global industry standard in coffee sample evaluation, the importance of our global reseller network is increasingly important.
We are looking for a proactive, organised and ambitious International Wholesale Account Management Executive to join the team and help us support our growing number of international resellers of IKAWA Sample Roasters.
You will deliver most aspects of day-to-day reseller support including; forecast coordination, order management, dispatch coordination, market intelligence, technical support coordination, and collaboration with resellers.
The role reports to Wholesale Account Manager of IKAWA Pro and you will build key relationships with our reseller partners as well as colleagues in Operations, Finance, Sales and Marketing at IKAWA.
Key areas of responsibility:
Forecast and Order Coordination
• Managing up to date reseller sales forecasts; communicating with resellers and internal teams to ensure clarity of demand and production capacity to optimise lead times.
• Managing order process from receipt of Purchase Orders through IKAWA’s inventory management and order system, raising invoices and coordinating with resellers and our finance, and operations teams.
• Preparation of commercial invoices and other paperwork to facilitate effective international shipments and quick customs clearance.
• Coordinating shipments between IKAWA operations teams, freight forwarder and reseller.
Technical Support Coordination
• Ensure reseller warranty and maintenance issues are dealt with and tracked appropriately.
• Manage spare parts order and dispatch process with resellers.
• Coordinating reseller technical training and information sharing between internal IKAWA staff and resellers, to ensure all appropriate reseller staff are trained on repairing IKAWA roasters and are able to deal with any technical issues they encounter
• Responsible for certification requirements and renewal dates for reseller markets and coordinating internally to ensure they are met.
• Monthly audit of reseller’s marketing to understand how IKAWA is being promoted and help inform future campaigns.
• Support the line manager and colleagues in Marketing team in the planning of any future market-specific activations in the reseller territories
• Research future prospective reseller markets
• Supporting resellers representing IKAWA at the tradeshows
• Collate monthly reseller update email
• Reseller lead management - work with Salesforce to ensure resellers received all inbound leads promptly and ensure they are actioned appropriately by the reseller
• Responsible for ensuring Reseller Portal is up to date with the most appropriate assets, pulling from marketing, sales and technical teams.
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Highly organised individual with an eye for detail
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Highly personable and great at building relationships
• Able to use Excel at a very high standard
• Experience working within the coffee sector to sufficiently understand our customers and the speciality coffee landscape.
• Ability to manage information effectively to support purposeful action and communications.
• Excellent project management, able to balance workload and prioritise effectively.
• Motivated by creating solutions to problems with strong customer service ethos
• Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce
• Experience using project management tools such as Asana or trello etc.
• Happy to travel internationally
• Experience coordinating logistics
• Experience working with international businesses
• Experience working internationally, particularly in China, Korea, Japan, and southeast Asia.
• Business level Chinese, Korean or Japanese language
• Good understanding of sales and marketing principles.
• Experience in negotiating.
Location Our office and workshop are located at Unit 9, Bayford Street Business Centre, Bayford Street, London, E8 3SE Given the present circumstances surrounding Covid-19 most of our office-based roles are working remotely and therefore we are considering applications from candidates in the rest of the U.K.
Contract Full time (Monday – Friday). Notice periods considered. Deadline for applications: 12th January 2021.
Competitive salary based on experience. 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays. Company benefits include MacBook, Home Roaster, team incentives and activities, perks, occasional travel, L&D opportunities, access to company pension scheme, ride to work scheme.
Apply via our careers page: here
Please contact Veronika Kuzelova if you have any questions about this role: +44 (0) 746 0096 629