Dudleys is an established coffee business operating from 2 stores in Stoke Newington and Dalston.
We are a friendly local cafe, with a passion to create an enjoyable environment, whilst delivering exceptional food and coffee.
• Being a speciality coffee enthusiast • Quality control of all beverages • Ensuring excellent customer service at all times • Support the Managers - Working at the counter- assisting manager in daily running of the store • Equipment management & Maintenance • Maintain & Promote Health & Safety values • Coffee Coffee related stock ordering • End of month stock levels input
• Competitive salary • 28 day’s holiday pay • Pension scheme • Flexible Hours • No evening shifts • Staff meal provided • Free coffees all day long • Fun atmosphere
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• A passion for quality coffee • Minimum 2 years experience as a barista in speciality coffee • Be a personal fit: Engaging personality with honesty and straightforwardness • Exceptional attention to detail • Willingness to always go the extra mile for our Customers • Ability to lead, coach and develop a team • Clear understanding of milk texturising, brew ratios and extraction • Can produce a minimum of three different latte art patterns • Fluency in English language
9-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation, part-time work placement and support getting a job.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work