Do you live in Camden, Islington, Haringey, Brent or Barnet, and want to find work in the coffee industry? Look no further. We are running a FREE Introduction to Coffee Course, with an SCA accreditation, work placement, Level 2s in Food Safety & Customer Service, CV development, work readiness skills, and job search support for anyone who meets the below eligibility criteria.
Summary of the course
- 8 days of hands-on barista training
- Internationally recognised Foundation Barista Skills qualification from the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
- Introduction to careers in coffee
- Technical coffee skills, customer service and interpersonal skills development
- Industry focused CV development
- Travel and lunch paid for
- Two additional Level 2 Certificates
- 3 days’ work placement in a specialty coffee shop
- Guaranteed job interview
- Access to our robust graduate programme on completion with opportunities of coffee events, refresher training days and job search support.
Dates and location
July 12th - 29th
Who can apply to this course (must meet ALL criteria)
- Aged 19+ - Residents of London Borough of Camden (Islington, Haringey, Barnet and Brent residents will be considered) - Unemployed
- Not in any other training or education
- Actively looking for work
- Have the right to work in the UK
Deadline for applications
6th July, 1pm
Applications may close before the deadline if we are oversubscribed. Not all applicants can be guaranteed a place due to capacity.
We hope to hear from you soon!