Experienced Store Manager & Supervisors - Speciality Coffee
With over 160 stores across the globe, in over 18 countries, % ΔRΔBICΔ is a pioneering speciality coffee brand from Japan known and loved by coffee enthusiasts worldwide.
With stores in Covent Garden, Broadway Market, South Molton Street and Spitalfields Market, we are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Store Managers and Supervisors to join our growing London team.
The ideal candidates should be passionate and ambitious individuals with extensive speciality coffee and management experience who is able to oversee the day-to-day operations of the store, and able to foster strong relationships between team members.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and committed to providing an excellent level of customer service with attention to detail. Previous experience working with coffee is essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (for both roles):
- To lead the standard of coffee quality
- Provide a fast, friendly, and efficient level of customer service. Ensure that customers are given an efficient and enjoyable customer experience and that their service and value expectations are consistently exceeded!
- Create a positive and dynamic working environment
- Plan and implement an efficient work schedule for the store in order to ensure job rotation and flexibility of all staff while maximising their productivity and keeping in line with staff budgets.
- To adhere to specifications, standards, and procedures while at work and to ensure that staff comply with Company Policy & Procedures / Employee handbook.
- Manage ordering with suppliers on a daily/weekly basis and be responsible for the control of waste
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (for Store Manager role)
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and other brand and company information.
- Responsible for onboarding employees, providing ongoing staff training, assigning tasks, and continuously motivate and develop the skills of the team.
- Supporting HR Department in any HR related issues
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting inventory
- Weekly and monthly reporting on revenues, sales and costs
- Assist in ensuring that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the Senior Management in line with the budget.
SKILLS AND PRE-REQUISITES (for both roles):
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
- 2 years’ experience in a management / supervisory role in an F&B environment
- Possess excellent management and communication skills
- Ability to work around peak hours, weekends, early morning and holidays
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team
- Competitive salary and performance- based incentive
- Opportunities for career growth within a rapidly expanding brand
- Ongoing training and professional development in the speciality coffee field
- Employee discounts on coffee and related products
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and passionate team environment.
If you’re ready to showcase your skills and be a part of a dynamic team that values quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service, apply now! Send your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and your passion for specialty coffee, to [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you.