We are recruiting a full-time & permanent South-West England Sales & Relationship Manager. An outgoing and driven self-starter with 3+ years of coffee experience to help grow our Social Enterprise soft drinks brand. across the country. With a fast post-pandemic-growth, we need more hands on deck to help win and look after our stockists in the South-West of England and Wales.
You will be responsible for the growth and account management with coffee shops, restaurants, bars, hotels, and independent shops within your sales area: Bristol, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Wales. You’ll be working independently, whilst being part of a small UK team and a fast-growing European social business, set out to improving the lives of the communities in the Global South where our ingredients are farmed. We have already raised over £6 million for social projects in Sri Lanka, India, Mexico and South Africa, but this is just the beginning of changing soft drinks from a sugary pop into a force for good.
What the role offers you:
• Independent place of work - you organise and execute your own trips Mon-Fri to visit clients across the South-West (Bristol, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Wales) with options to do the admin side of your job from home or your favourite coffee shop
• Expensing mileage on your personal car or access to a company car
• Travel expenses, hotel accommodation and sustenance paid
• 26 - 30 days’ holiday a year (plus public holidays!)
• Annual Summer and Winter parties in one of our Global Markets - think German castles or French beachside
• Project trips to the farming communities and project partners in the Global South
• Monthly Team Socials
• OTE remuneration of £29,100 (combination of fixed & monthly bonus, up to £33,900 annually)
What we are looking for:
• Experience and connections in the hospitality scene within your sales area
• You are based in Bristol or within a 30mile radius of it
• Infectious enthusiasm, switched-on and authentic
• Excellent and confident communicator with superior organisational skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and juggle priorities
• Self-sufficient - can make and deliver on your own work plans
• Full clean UK driving licence • A proactive, extrovert approach and an entrepreneurial attitude
Job starting date:
As soon as possible
This company is forward-looking and ambitious, with a strong commitment to its core social mission. If you share these values and are looking to transition into a Mon-Fri based role then we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please follow this link.