Perks & White is owned and run by local residents of 20 years. You’ll find us nestled away in Herne Hill and Tulse Hill – where we aim to deliver fast, friendly service.
Our focus is always on making a positive difference, and constantly look to improve everything we do.
We offer good pay, a strong team-spirit, trust, pension, and will invest in your training and development.
We use local suppliers, and have a long-standing partnership with the team over at Volcano Coffee Works!
You’ll get to work with a wonderful team, bringing our ethos to life and be rewarded well for your results.
About the role:
As a shift supervisor you’ll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service. You’ll be in energetic store environments where you’ll have the ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, grow your leadership skills, manage the day-to-day operations of the store/s when required, and be accountable in the absence of the Cafe Manager. You will successfully deploy the team according to the trading pattern, ensuring the right people in the right place to maximise sales. Maintaining accurate stock levels, ensuring all on-site stock is well stored and persevered, and implementing/maintaining H&S processes/procedures is a must!
You’d make a great shift supervisor if you:
• Take initiative and act as a role model to others
• Enjoy working as a team and motivating others
• Understand how to create a great customer service experience
• Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others
• Are open to learning new things
• Are experienced with responsibilities like shift management and store safety
• Have excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, then get in touch today!