We are seeking a Sanremo Brand Ambassador who has a real passion for people and is knowledgeable about both coffee and coffee machines. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable ability for building client relationships with flair, professionalism, and confidence. If this sounds like you and you know you are very good at supporting customers, we want to hear from you.
The Company - Sanremo UK is developing some of the most advanced and exciting coffee machine technology in the industry. With a head office based in the South West and a showroom and office in London, we have strong products and a UK wide service network. We have enjoyed substantial growth over the past 5 years and our continued investment means this growth is set to continue.
With a passion for the world of speciality coffee and coffee machines, we understand the difference coffee equipment and the technology inside it can make to the extraction of coffee as well as the experience offered to the barista’s and the customers ultimately enjoying the coffee being served!
Our Company Values - We have an energetic team of dedicated people. We only want people who have a positive, love to do attitude and want to be part of a team that likes to work hard, play hard, be great individually as well as support each other.
The Role - Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the main purpose of this role is to support and develop business with our national customer base of coffee roasters. The role will involve a high amount of travel across the UK & Ireland with potential for some international travel. You’ll be required to communicate with all levels from business owners/directors, managers, sales reps, marketing and technical. This is a pivotal role within our business and therefore building and supporting excellent working relationships, keeping competitors at bay, and ensuring the Sanremo brand is front of mind will be highly important to the success of the role.
We are hiring ahead of our new and exciting product launch, ‘The F18’, which strengthens our product range further going into next year. The success of this project will be defined by the ability to train, educate and inspire our customers on the benefits to increase our sales.
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
• Developing professional relationships with key coffee roasters, distributors and industry contacts
• Visiting customers to provide demonstrations, product and brand training along with hosting and attending events
• Empowering our customers with sales strategies, coffee and machine knowledge to help them grow their businesses
• Successfully schedule diary to ensure all brand ambassador quarterly/annual activity is achieved
• Attending and developing relationships at key Uk wide coffee industry events
• Using CRM system to log, record and report on activity
• Achieve overall client growth, satisfaction and retention on specified accounts
• Meet key performance indicators (KPIs) for your territory
• Support with administrative duties as directed and required
• Utilise customer insights to provide internal feedback to steer creative development on customer service and sales
• Indenting training needs, creating courses/content, executing periodic training with customers through sales, product and barista trainings
• Completing any other task as required
Skills Required -
• Excellent written English
• Good spoken English and professional telephone manner
• Good maths skills
• Sales and/or account management experience
• Experience in the coffee industry either in sales and or providing excellent customer service
• Degree or equivalent
• Confident with good social skills
• Task completer
• Organised with excellent time management skills
• Excellent team skills and relationship builder
• Ability to travel nationally (frequent)
• Clean, full drivers’ license
• Must be able to work independently and over weekends when necessary
• Proactive - takes initiative, using a “can-do” attitude
• Understanding and experience in the coffee industry essential
• Experience working towards sales based KPIs and targets
Hours: 37.5 p/w
Salary: £23-£30k P/A depending on experience
Company vehicle: Sanremo Branded Van
Location: Office location will be based between home, London office, Devon office but the majority of time will be spent on the road visiting clients who span across the UK and Ireland.
Holiday: 20 days + BH
Pension: Company pension
In your application, please share your honest feedback on your willingness to travel/stay away from home along with details of where you currently reside within the UK.
9-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation, part-time work placement and support getting a job.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work