• Full time role – 40-45 hours per week
• Availability to work weekends is a must
• Allpress Espresso Bar, 58 Redchurch Street, E2 7DP
At Allpress we are a team of coffee specialists, roasting and serving beautiful coffee in around the world. We exist to unite independent thinkers through a great flavour experience. Our approach is to be independent in everything we do – questioning convention and positioning ourselves against the ordinary. We seek real collaborations and partnerships with people who do the same.
Are you in?
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised lover of food to join us at our Allpress Espresso Bar in Shoreditch. As a global coffee company serving coffee in over 1000 independent cafes around the world, we know that what goes best with great coffee is great food.
We are looking for someone to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of our food offering with a focus on quality and consistency. You will be part of a small team but as the sole member dedicated to all things food, you will be responsible for everything associated with the running of the kitchen space and serving of our menu. A great opportunity for someone with experience in the kitchen who wants to take that next step in their career with added responsibilities.
Organisation and a knack for multi-tasking are vital along with effective planning and prioritisation. We value the ability to think outside the box and the use of initiative to come up with well-considered solutions to whatever situation arises. Working in a café environment can be unpredictable so keeping cool under pressure is also a useful skill to have.
Daily Duties include:
• Preparing dishes to order
• Daily mise en place
• Food prep and ensuring quality and safety of food
• Menu planning and co-ordination with the Kitchen Manager located at Allpress Roastery Café, Dalston
• Monitor food waste and inventory levels
• Setup and pack up of food areas
• Efficient stock control
• Ordering and managing supplier relations
• Running food and clearing tables
• Handover to your two day replacement
• Effective communication with our Café Manager and Kitchen Manager
In return we offer a competitive salary, fabulous employee benefits and a great company culture. We also encourage career development and opportunities to cross train in other areas of the business.
If you think you have the right experience and motivation to take on this role then please tell us why you think you’d be great fit and apply by copying the following link into your browser: https://allpressespresso.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29