TRAMPOLINE is a London-based café with a social purpose. We provide training and employment to refugees to help them bounce back and give them the opportunity to develop their skills.
- Passionate about hospitality and trends in specialty coffee industry
- Have excellent communication skills, with confidence and passion.
- Well-presented, organised, professional attitude and a good team player
- Have experience handling food and as a barista
- Have the ability to drive sales in a fast pace and high-pressure environment.
- Have a good working knowledge of equipment and maintenance.
- Have at least 1 years of experience in specialty coffee.
- Maintain high presentation in the shop and provide constant management in all areas.
- Provide a fast, friendly, and efficient level of customer service.
- Provide and assist with on the job training for our trainees.
- Dealing with any general problems as they arise and reporting to Owner
- Place product orders with agreed suppliers on a daily/weekly basis and be responsible for the control of waste in the unit
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting inventory
- Meticulous with the cleanliness of the shop & ensuring cleaning checklists are completed
- Experience with all health + safety regulations & ensuring all documentation is completed
- £26-£30k salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days Holiday
- Immediate start