Head of Coffee
We are currently looking to recruit ambitious coffee professionals with good barista skills to join our new venture in Newbury, Berkshire - due to open late Summer 2020.
To contribute to the success of the organisation, by providing exceptional hospitality and quality products while maintaining a comfortable and clean work environment, our employees are expected to constantly expand on their coffee knowledge, continue to develop their passion for the craft and model our core values of relentless customer service, growth through education and constant professionalism.
The Head Coffee position will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the café. This position will also assist with other aspects of the business as needed, such as assisting in the roasting house after completion of in-house training.
• For the Head of Coffee, a person with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• For Barista’s, at least 1 year barista experience
• Ability to pour consistent latte art, to dial in espresso and filter coffee
• Have an outgoing personality, maintain a positive attitude, enjoy interacting with customers
• High quality standards • Attention to detail • Able to work quickly, calmly and effectively during busy periods with initiative to source tasks during quieter times • Committed to being kind and considerate to other team members • Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for coffee and customer service • Ability to work weekends and bank holidays with flexibility
To apply, please send your CV as well as a short covering letter telling us about yourself and why you’d be suitable for the role.