Brunswick East is a much loved neighbourhood cafe and restaurant, with a passion to create an open and atmospheric environment, whilst delivering exceptional food and coffee.
Sustainability and reducing waste is very important to us too, and influences our seasonal menu, using local farms employing regenerative practices.
Onsite we have a beautiful courtyard including our rooftop allotment where we grow our own produce for both our food and cocktail menus.
With the launch of Brunswick East Evenings at our Dalston location we are now looking to recruit an assistant manager.
Working with a wonderful team this is a great opportunity for the right human to join a committed and forward thinking team.
• Being a speciality coffee enthusiast, passionate about sustainable food culture and natural wines
• Supporting the growth of our evening offering Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights
• Working in line with our zero waste initiatives and goals
• Key holder
• Ensuring excellent customer service at all times
• Maintain & Promote Health & Safety values
• End of month stock levels input
• Forge relationships with our regulars (new & old!)
• Assist the team in the smooth running of shifts and provide support to management as required
• Competitive salary
• 28 day’s holiday pay
• Pension scheme
• Flexible Hours
• Staff meals
• Free coffees all day long
• Progressive and fun atmosphere
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• A passion for quality coffee, seasonal and sustainable food culture and natural wines
• Minimum 2 years experience across hospitality including speciality coffee & front of house
• Be a personal fit: Engaging personality with honesty and straightforwardness
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Willingness to always go the extra mile for our customers
• Ability to lead, coach and develop a team
• Clear understanding of what it means to deliver exceptional hospitality
• A terrific hospitality all rounder. Can produce a range of latte art and can carry 3 plates!
• A desire to work in a progressive workplace where environmental impact and staff welfare are central
If this sounds like the right next step for you, we’d love to hear from you.