We’re looking for a skilful, fun and energetic barista to join our Over Under Crew at our existing cafe in Deansgate, Manchester as well as help with opening our new sites on a full-time basis (5 shifts). The ideal candidate will have worked in a specialty coffee shop serving high quality coffee in a fast paced and busy environment with great attention to detail, be reliable, punctual, fluent in English and have awesome communication skills.
We provide a great set up to work on, a beautiful 2 group La Marzocco PB ABR with built in scales, Puq Press for easy tamping, Mythos 1 and the EK43 for filter and decaf. We serve delicious coffee roasted by Assembly who are based in Brixton and offer guest coffees for our filter options.
Currently we have an awesome young team and are looking for super fun and energetic people to get involved and help us grow - we are only as good as our people, so we are always on the lookout for awesome people.
GOOD VIBES ONLY
We are looking for all-rounders who have a positive attitude to work.
Candidates must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays.
• Previous experience as a barista
• Passion for specialty coffee
• Intermediate Latte art skills
• Great customer service and people skills
OPPORTUNITIES FROM OVER UNDER
• Space to grow within the company
• Mentorship enterprise programs - learn how to start your own business in coffee
• State of the art equipment to work on
• Competitive wage and hours
• One to One training - a personal development plan
• Support in Comps
9-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation, part-time work placement and support getting a job.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work