Do you live in Camden and want to find work in the coffee industry? Look no further. We are running a FREE Introduction to Coffee Course, with an SCA accreditation, work placement, Level 2s in Food Safety & Customer Service, CV development, work readiness skills, and job search support for anyone who meets the below eligibility criteria.
Summary of the course
- 6 days of hands-on barista training
- Internationally recognised Foundation Barista Skills qualification from the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
- Introduction to careers in coffee
- Technical coffee skills, customer service and interpersonal skills development
- Industry focused CV development
- Travel and lunch paid for
- Two additional Level 2 Certificates
- 3 days’ work placement in a specialty coffee shop
- Guaranteed job interview
- Access to our robust graduate programme on completion with opportunities of coffee events, refresher training days and job search support.
Dates and location
We have three courses available. - May 23rd - June 10th - June 13th - July 1st - July 4th - July 29th
Who can apply to this course (must meet ALL criteria)
- Aged 19 - 60
- Residents of London Borough of Camden
- Not in any other training or education
- Actively looking for work
- Have the right to work in the UK
Deadline for applications
30th May, 5pm for June course 30th June, 5pm for July course
Applications may close before the deadline if we are oversubscribed. Not all applicants can be guaranteed a place due to capacity.
We hope to hear from you soon!