Söderberg are looking for a Supervisor to join the team at our first London site in Soho, due to open in mid-January. Originally started in Edinburgh, and now with seven branches, Söderberg is renown for freshly baked sourdough and rye breads, open sandwiches, as well as our signature cardamom and cinnamon buns. All of this is served in Scandanavian inspired spaces, and matched with a well-rounded espresso blend by Johan and Nyström, roasted in Stockholm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Front of House Supervisor to be part of the team that opens our store on Berwick Street in the heart of Soho.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have at least 2 years’ experience in an exceptionally busy and fast-paced table service environment
· Be knowledgeable about the requirements of a busy, central London café or restaurant and use their initiative to apply this knowledge on a day-to-day basis.
· Work closely with the General Manager to generate new ideas and strategies that will ensure the best possible customer experience.
· Be confident in their ability to successfully motivate a team, provide exceptional customer service and ensure the smooth running of the entire café in the GMs absence.
· Be interested and enthused about Swedish style ingredients and recipes, as well as high quality coffee and cocktails (barista experience advantageous)
· Be integral to the development and success of Söderberg as we expand in London.
In return we offer:
· A competitive rate of pay
· Excellent career opportunities in an expanding company
· A fun, and friendly working environment
· Employee discounts, and meals on shift
· Excellent career opportunities as we expand
· Free coffee all day long
8-week FREE training, accreditation, part-time paid work placement and a guaranteed job as a barista.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work