An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Manager to join our team at Square Mile Coffee Roasters. Leading all aspects of our online operations, you’ll be responsible for driving the optimization of our digital channels and e-commerce platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong e-commerce background, preferably with Shopify experience and a passion and knowledge of speciality coffee is a plus.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Strategy, you will also work with internal and external stakeholders to oversee the success of our online platforms, from the day-to-day operations to medium and long-term strategic planning.
Job Role will include but is not limited to:
- Ensure online wholesale and retail ordering platforms, subscriptions, as well as 3rd party integrations, are running in an optimized and efficient manner
- Oversee all payment platforms and ensure the company is compliant with the latest legislation
- Manage shipping systems across our shops
- Work within the Marketing & Strategy team to ensure site updates are in line with the marketing calendar
- Ensure new products, offers, banners and pop-ups are set up with the highest accuracy and with timely execution across all platforms
- Drive traffic to our sites and maximise SEO strategy
- A/B Test and continuously improve the overall site and campaign performance
- Understand customer journeys throughout the site, identifying ways to optimise to drive conversion rate.
Sales and reporting
- Assist the Head of Marketing & Strategy in identifying new product opportunities and developing sales-focused strategies
- Procure and manage the pricing of stock across both shops.
- Be responsible for the stock allocation, work with the operations team to ensure inventory accuracy, monitor stock levels with close attention to campaigns
- Identify relevant KPIs with the Head of Marketing to measure and report on performance across shops and campaigns
- Proven e-commerce or online operations experience
- Experience with Shopify is desirable, and with Linnworks preferable
- Motivated with the ability to work well autonomously across multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and departments to achieve the best results and meet business objectives.
- A passion for optimisation and leveraging new technologies
- Up to date with key e-commerce metrics and tools including Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with SEO development
- Innovative and solutions-driven
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Open and flexible with the changing requirements and tasks of this fast-paced department.
- Basic HTML/CSS coding knowledge is a plus
- A background in / experience in speciality coffee or hospitality is an advantage
The successful candidate will get:
- Competitive salary
- 28 paid holidays plus public/bank holidays
- Working within a passionate team
- Ongoing coffee training
- Lots of coffee to drink!
Square Mile Coffee Roasters is a multi-award-winning coffee roasting company. Offering a dedicated wholesale service, we supply coffee worldwide to like-minded, quality-focused cafes and businesses. On a mission to share and foster a global coffee culture, we also ship beans to homes around the world through our webshop and subscription service.
Please send both your CV and short cover letter explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role, and why you would like to work with us.
Although we would like to acknowledge all the applications we receive, we can only respond to those who qualify for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.