WE ARE COFFEE ROASTERS AND HOSPITALITY EXPERTS.
As a coffee company, we get to build relationships with a huge variety of interesting and talented people who are embarking on new adventures every day. From coffee lovers through to coffee farmers, café owners through to espresso machine manufacturers; we get to connect these people.
Since starting out in 1998, we have continually invested in our product, people and community. Back then we were just three passionate people roasting out of a small shop in a provincial New Zealand surf town. Today, we’re bigger and better than ever, and we have a lot more friends around the globe to learn things from and to share ideas with.
We are an International company of 100+ employees. We are looking for someone who shares our DNA and is excited for a great opportunity with a dynamic and fast-growing company.
We are currently recruiting for a Dispatch Assistant. The role is based in East London, and is focused on supporting our Dispatch Team in bagging, packing and dispatching orders Monday to Friday.
Key purpose of the role as follows:
• Preparation, packing and dispatch of customer orders as directed by Dispatch Manager in accordance with our high standards of accuracy and presentation
• Weighing and bagging coffee
• Labelling and preparing coffee bags and boxes
• Picking and packing both Wholesale and Webstore orders
• Helping with transportation of stock between locations
• Communicating with couriers
• Cleaning and organising of storage and workspace
• Counting stock
• Attention to detail, speed, and accuracy are key
• Please be aware that this is a physical role with lifting required
If you share our passion for people and hospitality we would love to hear from you.
Or to find out more about our team & approach to hospitality & business head over to our Journal stories www.ozonecoffee.co.uk/our-journal or check out our Instagram @ozonecoffeeuk.