Esquires Coffee are on the search for the next best thing in the world of coffee / service.
Do your friends describe you as keen, fun and energetic? Do you know our brand, take pride in consistently delivering exceptional drinks, your customer service is 2nd to none and you have a willingness to learn within a fast-growing and dynamic company?
If your answer to the above is YES!!? then your new adventure with Esquires may just have started!
Our ethos are based on creating that great experience for everyone walking through our door. So, besides the need to consistently deliver awesome coffee, you must be prepared to deliver exceptional customer service. Ideally you will have 12 months + experience with coffee, share our passion for coffee and have a hunger for on-the-job learning. You will support your teammates to not only create and deliver exceptional products but also have the ability to lead shifts, open and close the store and also, drive customer engagement within the local community.
A bit about us….
Esquires Coffee is a global coffee chain with an independent spirit. We are known as the neighbourhood café, serving local food and specialty, Fairtrade and organic coffee. We’ve been described as “quirky” and “cool”…we’re quite proud of those labels. It’s all about passion…for coffee…for people…for customer service.
Can you count how many times we mentioned Customer service…??
You must be:
• Flexible - as you will be required to work shifts between Monday – Sunday • Reliable and punctual • Hardworking and honest • Able to take initiative and work as a team • Positive with a Can-do attitude • Willing to learn and be flexible
In return we offer
• Competitive pay based on experience.
• Free Coffee and discounted meals whilst on shift
• Discounted meals and drinks off shift
• 28 days paid holiday as standard
• For the right candidate there is opportunity for progression and to grow within the company.
We are a small team so only apply if you are outgoing, hard-working and have an awesome sense of humour, as we love a good joke!
So if all the above sounds like you, send us your CV!!!
9-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation, part-time work placement and support getting a job.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work