We are an Independent Colombian coffee roasters and our aim is to bring the amazing flavours of Colombian coffee to the UK. We currently operate two coffee shops in the heart of East London and the third one in Victoria Station, and with very exciting expansion plans. - a fourth one coming soon, in the next few months.
We are looking for Managers to come and help us achieve our vision, and help us grow
• if you are energetic, and have passion to produce the best coffee.
• If you take pride in developing your team and working towards developing your team to their full potential.
• Approach each situation to “win” not “fight “
• Treat each team member with respect as part of one family
• Live and breathe the Hermanos values
You will be expected to manage the day to day operations of the site, including stock management, shifts and rota management, monitoring quality standards, supporting marketing activities, and cash & till management among others
We aim to create an engaging and fun environment for both our customers and employees, this includes running coffee tasting sessions and learning about the different varieties of Colombian coffee that we roast and sell.
We would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and we will be in touch.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• The opportunity to work with the best independent coffee roasters.
• A family where you can have the best time whilst leaning and developing.
• A competitive salary and bonus package to reward your development
• 28 days Holidays
9-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation, part-time work placement and support getting a job.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work