We are an Independent Colombian Coffee Roasters and our aim is to bring the amazing flavours of Colombian coffee to the UK. We currently operate five coffee shops in the heart of East London and with very exciting expansion plans.
We are looking for a manager for one of our shops in East London to come and help us achieve our vision, and help us grow.
• if you are energetic, and have a passion for coffee
• if you love making people’s days and delivering excellent levels of customer service
• If you take pride in developing your team and working towards developing your team to their full potential.
• Approach each situation to “win” not “fight “
• Never compromise in quality
• Able to work under pressure in a very busy environment
• Treat each team member with respect as part of one family
• Live and breathe the Hermanos values
You will be expected to manage the day to day operations of the site, including stock management, manage your own team, and rota management, monitoring quality standards, supporting marketing activities, and cash & till management among others
We aim to create an engaging and fun environment for both our customers and employees, this includes running coffee tasting sessions and learning about the different varieties of Colombian coffee that we roast and sell.
We are looking for people who want to build a career in the coffee business and develop their knowledge in addition to their skill sets.
We would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and we will be in touch.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• The opportunity to work with the best independent coffee roasters.
• A family where you can have the best time whilst learning and developing.
• A competitive salary and bonus package to reward your development
• 28 days Holidays