Summary of Position:
· To plan, carry out and take responsibility for sales activities as well as to maintain and develop sales of Green Coffee in accordance with agreed business plans.
· To develop and implement effective and focus sales strategies of Specialty coffee.
· To lead Unic Coffee’s Strategy implementation and launch.
· Maintain relationships within the coffee community and with coffee buyers/Roaster/Coffee Shops and Online sales to meet sales targets within the company marketing plan.
· To develop and maintain a computerized customer database.
· To take responsibility for the technical and professional development of sales.
· Promote positive customer experience
· Maintain solid and effective relationships with all our customers.
· Maintain the right-sized inventory to minimize working capital.
· Support commercial and sustainability teams in managing cost models, open book contracts and origin projects.
· To develop and maintain a computerized customer database
· To manage account services and resolve client concerns
· To present and sell our green coffee to new clients in the UK.
· To monitor and report on sales activities and provide relevant management information
· To respond to and follow up on sales enquiries, new leads, and referrals
· To prepare presentations and proposals
· To establish, maintain and develop current and potential client relationships
· To work within sales budgets
· Demonstrable expertise in the Coffee Sector
· Proficient at green coffee evaluation from both and sensory and grading perspective,
· To have a good understanding of buying principles and appreciation of coffee markets
· Experience with futures market trading and trend analysis
· Demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership
· Meeting and presentation skills
· Customer service focus
· Costing and Budget understanding
· Project Management.