Kitchen at the Bridge is the coffee shop/café forming part of a health and wellbeing charity based in London Bridge.
We’re looking for a full time Cafe Manager, who’s energetic, creative and hands-on to lead our team and become the face of Kitchen at The Bridge. We need someone who is confident and driven who’d love the opportunity to enhance, improve and transform our offer, taking it to the next level.
In addition to driving forward a new identity for the café, you’ll manage the day to day operations, including stock and rota management, quality standards monitoring, health and safety, supporting marketing activities, and management of the POS.
• will have minimum 3 years’ experience managing a café or restaurant operation
• are passionate about good (healthy) food, sustainability, coffee and tea and able to train your team in coffee
• are skilled at developing, managing and motivating a team of people (front of house and kitchen)
• work hands-on, leading by example to deliver a high standards and consistency in food and drinks offer
• enjoy engaging with customers and delivering outstanding customer service
• work to achieve sales and operational targets
• ensure procedures, best practices and procedures are followed, including HR and health and safety
• are social media savvy
We’re looking to create a vibrant space for our customers and staff, this includes hosting pop-ups, and events from film screenings to yoga sessions.
We offer: • annual leave – 28 days + Bank Holidays • pension scheme • free use of our gym (women only!) • a ‘buzz discount card’ for local shops and restaurants and access to a range of free seminars and events • bupa cash plan scheme (discounted rates) • train season ticket loan
This role is 35 hours a week (excluding meal breaks).
We’d love to hear from you so send your CV and a supporting statement to email@example.com