The Watch House is a group of award-winning speciality cafes in Central London, currently looking for a talented and friendly Baristas and Team Members for our Tower Bridge and Fetter Lane sites.
Opening our first site on Bermondsey Street in Autumn 2014, we have built our reputation around exceptional coffee and first-rate customer service. This ethos has paved the way for our second and third sites located by Tower Bridge and Chancery Lane respectively. 2019 is set to be our most exciting year yet with the opening of our flagship site and coffee roastery.
If you fancy checking out what we do, our Instagram and Twitter are @thewatchhouseuk
You will be working as part of a strong and dedicated team, responsible for delivering the best product at all times whilst ensuring you deliver fantastic customer service. We’re a fast-growing company with a lot to give to someone who is willing to learn.
The equipment you’ll be working on includes :
• La Marzocco Linea PB • Victoria Arduino Mythos One • Mahlkonig EK43
What we can offer you :
• Ongoing personal development within a coffee led company • The opportunity to progress into more senior roles for the right candidates, including the potential to play a key role in the opening of our new roastery • Extensive training including coffee training with Ozone Coffee Roasters in Shoreditch • A fun work environment with great colleagues • Excellent pay
What we are looking for :
• Minimum 1 year experience in the speciality coffee industry • Keen learner and passionate about the speciality industry • Ability to cope under pressure in a busy environment • Full time hours • Hold a valid visa or passport enabling you to work in the United Kingdom
Please email your CV and cover letter to Steph Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to meeting you!
2-week FREE barista training, SCA accreditation and job matching support.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work