We are looking for a Barista and a Coffee Roaster willing to join our team at Borough Market.
- You are already a Barista with at least 1 year relevant experience
- Willing to make a change in coffee growing communities
- You can cope under stress and in a fast-paced environment
- Setting up the Espresso recipe daily with a different variety and able to showcase different notes depending on the variety and roasting profile
- Willing to learn new techniques working with raw cacao and Panela for our drinks
- Superb customer service
- Above all, you are passionate about a career in the specialty coffee sector
- A Barista willing to become Coffee Roaster
- Good excel skills
- Develop roasting profiles, keeping stock, preparing deliveries, learning to cup and profile different varieties
- Full training provided
- A competitive salary
- Full training: you will learn about our Colombian coffee varieties from production and sourcing, to roasting, cupping and brewing. We will teach you everything we know about coffee!
- Plenty of space for proffessional growth and development
- There may be some opportunity to travel to Colombia to train Colombian baristas on the latest London Barista trends
- This is a great opportunity to learn about ethical trade, and get involved in social development projects in Colombia
We are looking for keen coffee lovers - who are friendly, ethically minded, hard working, ready to lend a hand, positive and bring a good sense of humour to a friendly and happy team.
- If you think this is definitely for you please send us your CV and cover letter explaining what position (Barista / Roaster) you are interested in to: [email protected]