Milk Beach is a neighbourhood cafe serving specialty coffee and delicious food in the heart of Queen’s Park. Tucked away on the former mews of Lonsdale Road, we’re adjacent to a number of design studios and creative agencies who makeup our interesting an entertaining clientele. We offer a seasonally evolving menu of specialty coffees - carefully roasted ourselves and brewed meticulously on a purpose built and finely tuned coffee bar setup that’s a joy to work behind. We serve our coffees alongside an evolving Aussie inspired food menu and rotating list of natural and low intervention wines.
- We are seeking full-time and part-time applicants.
- Work alongside Matthew (former GM at Prufrock and two-time UK Roasting Champion)
Only apply if you are:
- Excellent with customers – enjoy getting to know regulars, like to chat and smile.
- Have attention to detail – we want to work with people who strive to be the best.
- Professional – someone who takes pride their work, reliable, on-time.
- A learner – someone who is curious, who asks a lot of questions and likes to learn.
What you will get:
- £9-£11/hr depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Meals during shifts
- 20% discount on all Milk Beach products including wine
- Regular training - initial training program plus ongoing bimonthly training modules
- Regular quarterly reviews against performance objectives
- Opportunity to join weekly roasting sessions
How to apply:
- Please send a brief cover letter and CV to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org