The Espresso Cartel is an independent speciality coffee shop Based in South East London serving coffee from Origin Coffee Roasters & rotational guest roasters.
At The Espresso cartel we are looking for Full Time & Part Time Barista’s, who wants to join a local, friendly and knowledgeable team.
- Serve specialty coffee at the Highest Standard
- Knowledge of Victoria Arduino Mythos 1/2, Mazzer and EK Mahlkonig Grinders
- Knowledge in Manual Brewing (i.e V60/Chemex/Aeropress etc.)
When you join the The Espresso Cartel team, we will offer you training and guidance, and an opportunity to grow within the company. This position is strictly day-time, offering a good quality of life in a positive environment. We pride ourselves on creating a healthy work-place, where all our staff are supported and valued. We will provide 21 days paid holidays and a pension plan and no Sundays required !
Must Have Requirements:
- Barista or Previous Experience
- Good Latte Art Skills
- Manual Brewing ability (V60, Chemex or Aeropress)
- Great Customer service
- Passion for speciality coffee
- Dialling in Grinders and Volumetric Management
- Be a team player
Thanks ! Tolga & Abz Owners