Wynwood Art District is currently looking for skilled member to add to its team. The right candidate will have previous experience working in coffee shops and fast pace environment.
These are the main duties/responsibilities for this role:
- Helping with the day to day functioning of the shop. To be supported and led by the supervisor on shift.
- To deliver the highest level of customer service whist on the premises.
- To help with opening and closing checklists.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment for both customers and other members of staff and complying with health and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring customers are following current safety measures.
- To sell and demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customers/ answering queries and welcoming them to the shop. If not sure on any answers, talk with your daily supervisor.
- To attend team meetings as required.
- Understand the usage and the maintenance of the coffee machine and the grinders.
- To bring the qualities of a team player to every shift.
- Dealing with food and drinks in a safe manor.
- Keeping on top of new procedures, new products, events and other.
- Coffee making experience