We are looking for someone fairly local to join our team of drivers to deliver bakery produce to our three coffee shops in SE London, from our bakery in Forest Hill SE23. Deliveries are made in a couple of rounds between 6am–8.30am, after which the role will include some stock management and packing.
Applicants must be 23+ and available for at least 3 mornings a week including a weekend day, and have a full clean UK drivers licence. Preferably with some experience driving a small van, you will certainly need good road experience, and a knowledge of the roads in SE London would be a bonus – our shops are in Brockley, Dulwich and Forest Hill.
The job requires a good level of physical fitness as it involves frequent lifting of fairly heavy crates and boxes.
Pay is on a freelance basis so you would invoice us on a Monday for immediate payment of the previous week’s shifts.
Due to the number of applicants we are only able to respond to potential candidates, so you need to meet the following criteria:
• You have attached a cover letter
• A morning person, available at least 3 mornings a week including at least one weekend day
• Live locally and able to get to the bakery without relying on public transport
• Physically fit and able to move bread crates and heavy boxes
• No major plans or changes to your availability in the next 6 months
• An active interest in good food and drink