Farm Girl are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head Barista. We are looking for someone who, alongside taking pride in making high quality coffee, has a keen interest in the coffee industry. We are a leading cafe within the wellness industry, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our food, drinks and customer service.
- Approach - Maintain an enthusiastic, engaged, and passionate approach to specialty coffee and great service, with the ability to cope under pressure.
- Quality - Ensure drink presentation is exceptional with exciting and dynamic latte art.
- Cleanliness - Ensure the coffee section maintains the highest levels of cleanliness, organisation and hygiene at all times.
- Stock Ordering & Control – Making sure sufficient stock is available to cover any day.
- Equipment - Maintain coffee equipment on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and report breakages.
- Training – being up to date with necessary training from our supplier ‘The Roasting Party’.
- Experience in a similar role
- Must be available during the weekends.
- Experience with speciality coffee
- Latte Art (Rose & Heart minimum)
- Good Customer Service
- Worked with high volumes.
What’s in it for you?
- Certified barista training.
- Meal and hot drinks on shift.
- 50% discount at all Farm Girl Sites.
- Regular bonus and incentives
- Bring-a-friend scheme
- Monthly credit on wellness platform
- Guaranteed sickness pay (T&C apply)